Many people come to Jesus every year, but many of them leave shortly afterwards. That’s one of the concerns of the Church today.
Why does this happen? What are the reasons? This book outlines how the non-discipleship culture of Christianity today is one of the main reasons for this problem.
In this book, you will understand the answers to the following questions: Why should you be a disciple? How can you be a disciple? What does a disciple do?
CHOSEN TO BE A DISCIPLE will help YOU to:
- Know that you are chosen by God for an amazing purpose on this earth
- Discover the joy and fulfillment of being a disciple
- Release your full potential as a disciple
- Live as Christ’s disciple in these post-COVID-19 times
- Enjoy what God has in store for you as a disciple
Part I. Why Be a Disciple?
Chapter 1. Chosen to Understand the Necessity of Being a Disciple
Chapter 2. Chosen to Follow Jesus
Chapter 3. Chosen to Be Like Jesus
Part II. How to Be a Disciple?
Chapter 4. Chosen to Practice Spiritual Disciplines
Chapter 5. Chosen to Develop a Discipleship Strategy
Part III. What Does a Disciple Do?
Chapter 6. Chosen to Make Disciples for Christ
Chapter 7. Chosen to Be a Disciple of Christ in the Twenty-First Century 124